Thursday, November 10, 2011

the last..(almost) two weeks...

As you have recognised.. my time to write for you is quite limited. But at least I am taking pictures for you of whatever.. ;)

Let's start with my day off last week, wednesday.


I am not sure if I told you, but Mike and I had a quite small bed for the last years. And finally we found one big enough for both of us and... uhm.. Lucie, who actually occupied Mikes part of the bed.. As long as she stays over there it is quite okay with me. XD Actually thats all what I have done that day.. After the bed has been delivered at about 8 am I needed to remove our old bed from this room. It is now on stock in our spare room. :p Hardest part was to get the new bed together.. I still got two lovely blisters at my right hand, but it is just a lovely bed, so we're really happy with it.


This is how breakfast looks on weekends. When I got enough time to prepare it and we can take our time to enjoy it. What it is exactly? Vegan yoghurt, fresh pomegranate, cocoa, vanilla sugar and fresh plums together with a large coffee. Afterwards? Taking a long walk with Lucie. As it was unbelievable foggy this morning I took a lot of pictures. See below.















As I sad.. quite a lot of pictures.. but this has just been a great morning with my silly dog in the park :)

This week is an early shift week again.. As it is quite cold and I am afraid not to arrive at work in time I am using another bus connection. So I leave for work at 4:10 am.


Yeah.. I know.. too early.. too cold.. too windy and too foggy. But what shall we do.. the week is almost over. Looking forward to quit work tomorrow afternoon and take a bit time off.. My sister and me are planing another project on our blogs. More to come soon ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment