Monday, November 21, 2011

shoes.. shoes... shoes

Why shoes? Well, because I am just a girl and I loooove shoes. Luckily Mike is almost as crazy with shoes as I am so there is absolutely no need to explain why I need to buy a new pair of em..
I would like to start with two pairs of shoes, so different, but linked together like no others in my collection. Pictures first... ;)


Demonia Boots "Vampirella", 4.13 inch heels, size 10

converse chucks, size 9.5

You now may ask why those two are linked to each other? Pretty simple. I was wearin the "Vampirella" boots at our trip to Poznan, because I simply love them and - to be honest - they have been purchased for this trip. I was naive enough not to take another pair of shoes with me. What to say, my feet hurt like hell one day after the concert. But on the other hand Mike and I wanted to take a walk trough the city. So what to do? Exactly. Get myself a new pair of COMFORTABLE shoes.
Luckily stores are opened on sundays in Poland and not closed all day like they are in Germany. So I could get myself those beauties and start walkin... ^^"

Hope you kind of enjoyed..
... and consider yourself as forwarned.. there are a lot more pairs of shoes available.. and every one comes with a small story.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment