Tuesday, November 22, 2011

..what a girl needs..

Don't you want to know what a girl needs? Well in my case it is pretty simple. I need to have my purse with me, when I'm out. It does not matter if I am at work or just out for shopping or even only out for a coffee with friends.

Well the stuff in my purse differ.. wanna have a look at the stuff I am taking with me to work everyday? Alright.. there you go.


One of my favourite purses. The one I am taking to work most frequently, because of its size..

..and this is what's inside of it.
  • at least one scarf, but most of the time it is not only one
  • my wallet
  • a bottle of water or any other softdrink
  • coffee
  • cough drops
  • painkillers
  • lump sugar
  • keys
  • my works ID card
  • a pen
  • cigs and couple of lighters
  • parfume and vanishing creme samples (don't ask me why.. I got no idea at all)
  • tea (at the moment black tea with choclate and raspberry flavor)
  • tissues
  • an umbrella
  • gloves
  • my glasses
  • pocket mirror
  • antiseptic
  • couple of lipsticks (two different colors, lipgloss, lip balm)
  • chewing gum
  • ear phones
.. well at least now you know why my purse has this size..
Hope you enjoyed.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment